Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Thomas Paul Nautical Jute Throw Pillows






It is no secret that we here at Aphasia Design are a little bit obsessed with Nautical themes. I have always wanted to name my design line “ Scaphandrier,” which is French for Scuba Diver, and we are in the process of designing a tattoo similar to the image used in our logo.


Thus, you can imagine my heart stopping at these gorgeous Thomas Paul Jute throw pillows over at Design Public. I love the earthy color of the jute combined with the rich navy print. I think these would look especially fabulous with the canvas L couch in your loft Dj.




2 comments:

aphasia said...

i agree, those would look fabulous on my "l" couch.

designer throw pillows said...

Amazing............! I love these designer throw pillows , i am looking for it in my bedroom. Thanks for sharing my hubby really like it.. I can't wait to see what more you do with this blog.